For many people, remote or hybrid work has always been the way they do their job – or jobs – and that’s certainly true for startups, freelancers, and all kinds of entrepreneurs as they strive toward becoming a small business and more. And we know there are legions more who have “done the work-from-home thing” during any or all of the pandemic and are now being offered increased flexibility as a result. If you’re looking for a coworking alternative, Venture X Atlanta-Buckhead offers unique benefits for you to consider.
More and more employers are recognizing that they can potentially head off employee defection – or even increase retention – by making hybrid work a basic benefit. In fact, many employees are showing their preference for location flexibility by touting their demonstrated success in being productive and successful throughout their “forced” remote work and expect that to continue, which is a solid contributing factor to the Great Resignation. This move can also go a long way toward reducing overhead costs and expensive long-term leases of company headquarters.
Hybrid Work Outside Your Home Increases Collaboration and Networking Opportunities
Your home isn’t your only coworking alternative to your traditional office. You may have already tried the local coffee shop only to find that many others before you had the same idea – and can you truly get work done in that environment, especially if your job requires a lot of calls or videoconferences? Setting aside the arguments about whether you can really achieve work/life balance working from home, isolation and a sense of disconnection from your team or company are also common obstacles. However, if you’re a professional and know that you need a space that’s dedicated to work, Venture X offers Atlanta coworking space solutions that help bridge the gap, with built-in benefits to boot:
- Collaboration: Among the many benefits of Venture X’s shared space is that we are truly designed for a diverse group of professionals who are focused on work and productivity. Because our memberships are turnkey, you can literally become a member in minutes and enjoy immediate setup, access to our technology, facilities, amenities, and more. Our spaces are designed to be light and airy with a mix of private and mixed-use space that fosters sharing successes, lessons learned, and even best practices for those who choose to take advantage of it.
- Networking: Our networking opportunities truly separate us from the pack. Not only do we offer monthly member events on behalf of our members for everything from continuing education to yoga and wellness offerings, and we are driven by what our members tell us they’re interested in. Additionally, our event spaces are available to rent by the broader community, which means the opportunities to network, grow your individual network, learn adjacent skills, and more are always available.
We’ve Got Office Coworking Alternatives Covered
No matter what the reason may be, if you’re looking for an alternative to working from home or considering hybrid opportunities away from the office or home, Venture X Atlanta-Buckhead provides excellent options for individuals like you, as well as small business owners, entrepreneurs, and even entire teams and enterprises. It’s an effective way to increase productivity, improve opportunities for collaboration and networking, and – the holy grail – it provides a professional, distraction-free environment. All this with a turnkey setup and no long-term leases or contracts!
Our two most basic membership levels are our stellar and unique community membership and our virtual office. With the community membership, you receive access to all membership events and our reception, lounge, and cafe areas to get work done, along with discounted rates for meeting and conference rooms. With the virtual office membership, you get a similar level of access but the added benefit of the designation of a class A business address, which lends an air of legitimacy for startups and entrepreneurs in particular. In addition to these, we offer:
- Private offices are, of course, as good as it gets in terms of the ability to close your doors but still be part of the broader community.
- Dedicated desks are exactly that – your seat and desk will always be reserved for you, and you receive a locking file cabinet, which means you keep your items secure between uses.
- Shared desks, which means you'll always have a seat and a desk available to you, making this a good option for someone who doesn't necessarily plan to use the desk every day or isn't particularly concerned with where they'll land – or may already be familiar with the on-demand seating arrangements that have become increasingly common in many traditional offices as they downsize their space or make an effort to maintain distance between workers.
As you consider your options and what will work best for you to stay productive for yourself or your employer, continue your professional development, and strive for work/life balance, we hope you see that Venture X is a coworking alternative for hybrid workers and teams of all varieties, industries, and sizes.
Interested in learning more about our coworking membership options? Contact Venture X today to schedule a tour to view our Atlanta office space alternatives!