Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This webpage will be revised as needed as updates and/or changes occur within our locations.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and will continue to provide helpful information. We recommend you also follow the World Health Organization, the CDC and Global Workspace Association (GWA) for up-to-date information.
The health and safety of our employees, members and visitors is of paramount importance. Therefore, we have implemented the following procedures:
- We have installed/set up additional hand sanitizers throughout the spaces (to the best of our ability understanding shortages are occurring in some areas) and are encouraging members to use them frequently.
- In addition to our normal cleaning procedures, we have instituted additional cleaning and disinfecting of our space at frequent intervals throughout the day. This includes our staff wiping down all common surfaces such as tables, door handles, bathrooms etc. These procedures are posted in our spaces.
- We are asking our members to be more cognizant of wiping down surfaces as they use them.
- We are providing bottled water (where available) as we have temporarily stopped using our filtered water machines to avoid any cross contamination when refilling water bottles.
- We are following the CDC protocol and practicing social distancing and minimizing handshaking.
- We are asking members and staff that are sick to remain home.
Please click here to view a blog discussing The Practices of Safe Coworking.
Some locations may currently only be accessible for members with 24/7 access plans. Please contact the specific location if you have any questions.
Guidance from the World Health Organization
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
For more detailed information, on the World Health Organization’s recommendations, please click here.
Guidance from the CDC
- Know how it spreads
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid close contact
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect
For more detailed information from the CDC, please click here.